Top Level Motorsport built another 500 + hp Subaru WRX STi!
For the construction of the car, we used a proven recipe:
– Darton Sleeves
– Forged JE pistons
– Forged Connecting Rods Manley Turbo Tuff
– Bolts / Studs ARP
– Sport camshafts Kelford 272/268
– Ports cylinder head
– Ports maslokanalov
– Sports oil pump
– Sports Belt Gates Racing
– Removing the TGV
– Turbo kit Top Level Motorsport GTX3076R
– Relief valve Turbosmart RacePort 50mm
– TiAL MV-R 44m wastegate
– Top Level Motorsport front-mount intercooler
– Top Level Motorsport recycling crankcase gases
– Deatschwerks injectors 850ss
– Link G4 Plug-In Engine Control Unit with accessories
That total – instant grab with any speed up to about 7500 +.
The main thing to keep up the transfer switch.
Auto get the flexibility that is needed to power cars ring – for which it was built.
Frankly, received 530HP Flywheel we upset …
Could blow and blow! but not enough performance 850cc injectors that have long been called into native turbine. But, all good 600 + strong, yet to come! :)))